Watermelon Lime Jello Shots
Ingredients & Measurements:
- 10 Limes (Pulp Removed)
- 1 box Red Jello
- 1 cup Boiling Water
- 1 cup cold Vodka
- Mini Chocolate Chips
- Cut limes in half and use a knife around the edges of the halves to loosen the pulp from the rind. Remove the pulp. Set lime halves aside, empty side up.
- Add 1 cup of boiling water to the Jello powder, and stir for 2 minutes until fully dissolved.
- Stir in cup of cold vodka.
- Pour mixture into lime halves, filling all the way to the top.
- Chill Jello-limes in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Using a sharp knife, carefully cut each lime half in half again, making wedges.
- Stick in chocolate chips, if desired.